Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

How was your Christmas for 2007?
Christmas this year was relaxed. I didn't stress over gift giving. Was finished most before my daughter was finished school. I didn't stress over baking or cooking. Had planned ahead the meals and baked the weekend before the holiday what I felt was wanted. I didn't stress over decorating. Only brought out what I wanted and nothing more. I didn't stress over visitors. Remembered they were here to see us and not the house. I would say this year was not stressful at all. Relaxing, enjoyable and fun!

Did you do anything to celebrate the new year?
We celebrated New Years the way we have always done since our daughter was born.
We stayed home, snacked, watched movies, played games and wished each other "Happy New Year" when the clock struck midnight. Wouldn't want to do it any other way.

Come on...be honest...How much did you end up drinking last night? LOL!
I had 2 cups of tea with Bailey's and that was it for me :-)

No comments: