Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Monday - February 24 to March 1



Another week! Another menu!
Last week was a true bust!!
With my daughter out of school for the week and me feeling a bit under the weather, I am not sure if we followed the plan at all. We ate out a couple times, once because we got a call from my old University roommate...a great time.

I knew we had eaten out a bit too much when DD asked to eat meals at home. LOL
That is always a sign that menus for home haven't been followed.

So let's try this again this week.

Sunday: Shake and Bake Pork Chops, baked potato, salad
Monday: Meatballs, rice, broccoli, salad
Tuesday: Tuna casserole, peas & corn
Wednesday: Hamburger pizza, salad
Thursday: Baked potato soup, biscuits
Friday: Thai chicken wraps, veggie sticks with dip
Saturday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: