Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #8 - 180



Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?


No I have not played practical jokes on anyone. I am no good at jokes.
Plus having been on the receiving end of practical jokes...I know how destructive they can be when they go too far.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?


I have some novelty salt and pepper shakers...but they are mainly for decoration.
My main duty shakers are the grinders for peppercorns and sea salt that you can get at Costco. I love the fresh ground taste. And it makes me feel more like the chefs on the Food Network ;-)


Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?


We are taking a family trip to Disneyland in April.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?


I have a variety of lotions/creams throughout the house.
Jergens, Nivea and The Body Shop butters are my favorite.


Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.


Chocolate explosion: Take a piece of chocolate fudge brownie and place it on a plate
Place a scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream on top.
Drizzle with chocolate fudge sauce and chocolate shavings.
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dessert sounds so yummy. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and I haven't had it in ages. Now I want some!!

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here the dessert sounds yummy..have a great weekend!
Mine is here at My so called life