Thursday, February 07, 2008

Booking through Thursday #6

Okay, even I can’t read ALL the time, so I’m guessing that you folks might voluntarily shut the covers from time to time as well… What else do you do with your leisure to pass the time? Walk the dog? Knit? Run marathons? Construct grandfather clocks? Collect eggshells?


Reading has always been my escape from reality for as far back as I can remember. But there are days where I wonder where the people on my reading lists get their time. There still is only 24 hours in a day right? How can someone read 20 or more books in a month and still have time to eat, work, play, run errands, look after their home, sleep and relax?

I can tell you that reading is only one of my many hobbies. Knitting, sewing, painting, listening to music, watching movies, playing games with my daughter, cooking, and computer time is just a few of the many other activities I do with my time. If one book gets read each month I am happy and if 2 or more is completed, I am just thrilled!

My tastes are much too diverse to focus only on one activity for fun.

If you want to see what others do with their time check out Booking through Thursday

No comments: