Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #7 - 179


Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.


What is unique about me is my loyalty to friends and family & my ability to forgive.


Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.


My favorite pastime is to knit but I like to read too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?


Mainly oak but have some alder wood too.

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?


Hubby, cousin and aunt


Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?


My level of responsibility is high with my job. I am the CEO of my family. I ensure the house runs as soothly as possible as well as helping to raise a healthy, happy child who will be part of our world's future. I consider my job to be a pleasure and one of the most underappreciated but important roles of society.

No comments: