Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Monday (February 17 - 23)



I have learned a very important lesson! Last week I was lazy beyond belief...I didn't feel like practicing guitar. I didn't feel like posting on my blog. And I didn't feel like making a menu for the week. Lesson learned.....not creating a menu leads to uncertainty, chaos and not always having the necessary food items in the house.

So last night I sat down with my list of family favorites, torn out and copied recipes that have intrigued me and my new cookbook and planned out 4 weeks of menus.
Oh it is not written in stone that those will be the foods eaten on the assigned night...there will be nights that no one is really hungry or nights with unplanned activities or even nights we are just not in the mood for what is planned...but atleast there is a set plan in action.

Sunday: ordering Panago Pizza
Monday: BBQ beef, mashed potatoes, veggie
Tuesday: honey dijon salmon, rice, asparagus
Wednesday: cranberry pork chops, baked potato, salad
Thursday: turkey soup, buns
Friday: ribs, rice, salad, corn on the cob
Saturday: Thai chicken wraps, salad

I will let you all know how meal time goes this week. Until then, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie to get inspired to make your own menu for the week.

No comments: