Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast #13 (185)


Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

The color dark green makes me think of nature and all its calmness.
Trees, grass and all the serenity that goes with the experience of world around us.

Soup
How many cousins do you have?

Many....LOL
8 first cousins on my mom's side
5 first cousins on my dad's side
And then their kids, and their kids' children


Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I rate honesty very highly and strive to been honest as much as I can.
Of course there is the occasion "white" lies do happen....the phone solicitor you just don't feel like dealing with or the ones we share with our children (tooth fairy, santa, easter bunny)

I would say I rate about a 9 on the honesty scale.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

Happiness because your happiness comes only from your state of mind...nothing else.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Some People Realize Inspiring Notions Generally.

For more feasting check out Friday's Feast

No comments: