Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast #10, #11 & #12 (182, 183 &184)



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Two

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I would want to be Oprah. She is making strong changes in the way people think and how people interact with others. Not only is she successful but she is enlightened and compassionate. A great combination!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Depends on who I am talking to. If I am talking to family and friends, then it would be a 9 or 10. If I am talking to solicitors or strangers, it would be about a 2 or 3.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Any organization that has to do with children and helping make their lives better is high on my list of worthy charities.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Shrimp. I just love shrimp! Anyway!! Anyhow!!
Kind of makes you think about the scene in Forrest Gump doesn't it. LOL

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

We haven't had a full blown case of the flu but we have had a couple days of sniffles and just not feeling very good.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Three

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

My handwriting is a combination of printing and writing. Hated it growing up because I was forced to change my style because a teacher felt it was too small. Now I write back handed and large. But as my daughter has gotten older, I have learned to appreciate it more. Reason???? She commented one day that forging my signature would be almost impossible for her. Dang I love my handwriting! :-)

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

Hot bubble baths all the way.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?

I would never label a movie "bad". Each one has its own redeeming qualities. Some just don't appeal to me. The last movie I was glad I rented and didn't pay full price to see was "The Comebacks". It was spoof funny but not worth $12 at the theatre.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Food. It can be a downer sometimes...especially when trying to lose weight.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

Guitar and piano
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I prefer neither. Right now I enjoy the community I live in.
It is a smaller community about 15 minutes away from the city. Best of both worlds. Country close by when needed and city with it conveniences just as close.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

My daughter of course. She was adorable from day one! Big eyes. Infectious smile! Pebbles pony as she was roaming through the toddler years. Even during her awkward elementary years she had a smile that could light up a room. As she matures that smile and zest for life follows and I know we are in so much trouble as these teen years descend upon us.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard (a motorcycle buddy was involved in an accident).

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Something from the Body Shop

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

Calcium, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Vitex and Time-released vitamin C

No comments: