Tuesday, April 26, 2005

First step

As a first step, I have chosen to have an herbal detox or cleanse. Herbal D-Tox by Wild Rose is my detox of choice. I began my journey on Friday, April 22, 2005.

When I began the cleanse I weighed 172 lbs. Not an easy number to write down...but you can't change what you don't acknowledge (Dr. Phil mantra...lol)

Food eaten....scrambled eggs, apple, carrots, baked potatoe, broiled salmon, brown rice, more carrots and cucumber. I have decided I really don't like the taste of brown rice. I need to find a way to make it more palitable.
Drank 4 cups of green tea and 5 glasses of water. I know that I drank a lot of tea however, I drink lots of green tea normally and this cleanse allows for green tea...so I took advantage of it.
Mood.....upbeat, positive,
No headache, hours in the bathroom, aches or pains.

Main thing I am noticing is how this cleanse really makes you look at what you eat.
I never realized how much I just grab and go. I guess that is my lesson for the day.
Planning ahead will make my meal choices that much easier.

No comments: