Friday, April 29, 2005

Cleanse....day 7

Just another day on the cleansing road.
This really is not that difficult.....main change is looking at the way I am eating and cooking.
My sinuses are clearing more everyday too....guess after this experience it will be time to go see my iridologist again....might as well really go for the gold.

My mood is more positive with the more sun that shines...lol....guess that really has nothing to do with the cleanse though. I can't believe I have less than a week left.

Food....rice cake/almond butter, pear, popcorn, carrots, V-8 juice with tabasco and celery seed, baked pototo, poached chicken, tomato, green beans with lemon dill seasoning, and nutmeg and almonds

Drink...another cool day....1 green tea, 1 gingerbread tea, 3 apple cinnamon tea, and 7 glasses of water

Onto tomorrow

No comments: