Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cleanse...day 4

The energy level is endless....lol....or atleast that is how it feels.
I feel great! And I got so much accomplished.
Still not sure how the cleanse is working...yes my skin has broken out and yes I am in the bathroom quite often....hopefully that is a sign that it is working.

Otherwise....the food is where I am learning the most.
How to make meals that are healthy and tasty without what I use to think was necessary.

Food....Red delicious apple, rice cakes with almond butter, red/orange peppers, carrots, poached chicken with rice, onions, garlic, celery, peppers, carrots and asparagus, popcorn

Drink....5 glasses water and 2 green tea

Also, my body seems to be consistant...I am down one more pound today...167lbs this morning....

True this isn't about the weightloss but it sure is a nice side effect...LOL

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jamie, Welcome to blogging!

I'm glad that you are feeling better. I'm feeling very inspired by you! Healthy snacks here I come! (going to check out the almond butter)

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I am so glad it is going well.
I look forward toall the updates.