Friday, March 17, 2006

Peeping Friday

As I promised, Fridays will have a special surprize.
While browsing the blog world one day I came across a knitting blog of a lady in Norway. Made By Mannehas something she does called Peeping Fridays. She posts a picture each Friday a picture that gives you a glimpse into her life. What an idea!

So today I start Peeping Fridays as well.

This week I have been nursing a sick child. She started with headache, and fever which has progressed to headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough and dizziness. Enough! Today we visited the doctor and he has put her on antibiotics to stop this invasion of germs.

As a mother, nothing is worse than dealing with a sick child. The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming. But with medication, liquids and lots of cuddles, and snuggles, my monster is now on the mend. And with any luck those nasty germs will find a new home far away from this house.

No comments: