Monday, March 13, 2006

The Blahs.....

Lately I have had the blahs. Never sure what to write. Not able to really enjoy much of any craft or activity. Not sure if it is the mood of the day or the weather outside. Lack of sunshine can depress anyone. Because of this I have been neglecting my blog. So I have decided to shake things up.

My new Monday task will be to write 10 things that I am grateful for from the past week. Atleast this way I will be guaranteed a topic to write about...LOL

Affirmation of the week: No person, place or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind.

I am gratefull for:
1. my daughter's laughter
2. the squeeze from my husband's hand for absolutely no reason
3. The bright sunshine
4. A call from a friend just to say hi
5. the warm water in the kettle waiting for me as I walk thru the door after work
6. The words "I love you"
7. crisp winter mornings
8. moments of solitude to read and relax
9. completing a project that has taken too long to finish
10. being happy with who I am becoming

I also am stealing an idea from another blogger.....this will show up on Friday.
Stay tuned!

No comments: