Well hello strangers...LOL
It seems like forever since I last made a post.
The end of 2005 was a very trying time for me personally. Not going to bore you all with the messy details.....but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel finally.
I have been told on many occasions that trying times are what makes us grow as human beings. It teaches us to break out of our comfort zones and become more of who we were meant to be. Let us hope that this is true. I would hate to think that I learned nothing from all this that I have endured!
Today I decided to post my goals or New Years Resolutions...only to reflect on December 31, 2006 and see what I have been able to accomplish.
It is a "me" year. It seems like forever I have put others needs and wants before mine....this year I am making sure to remember me.
1) Health - at least 30 mins of cardio daily, eat healthy (reduce snacking) and have atleast 8 glasses of water daily.
2) Declutter home. I figure if I focus on one room per month, I will finish the house within the year with time to spare.
3) Focus on improving relationships. Spend quality time with daughter and hubby...together as a family and individually. Remember friends, near and far with notes, phone calls, etc.
4) Treat myself each month....new item for wardrobe, facials, manicure/pedicures
5) Learn to ride a motorcycle....learn to play a guitar
6) Read a new book each month.
7) Start no new projects until all started projects are complete.
Note: I have so many projects (knitting, sewing, etc) that I have bought supplies for and occasion even started. I will keep you posted.
So what do you think? Not bad.
Everyone has to start somewhere.
Just FYI....book reading for January is Dead Run by Erica Spindler.
Weight this morning was 155lbs and water count is 8 glasses water/4 green tea
Here's to a new year...a new beginning....a new journey!!!!