Thursday, January 12, 2006

Seven things...

I saw this recently on a friend's blog and thought "what a hoot!"
So here it goes

Seven Things to do before I die (Not Necessarily in Order)
1) Travel throughout England and Europe finding all the historic areas I have read
about and sharing the experience with the man I love.
2) Raise my daughter to be confident in her choices and live out her dreams
3) Write a book
4) Own my own business
5) Learn something new each year I have left in my life
6) Learn a second language
7) Visit and see the Seven WOnders of the World

Seven Things I can not do
1) Make gravy that doesn't look like lumpy glop
2) Speak another language
3) Approach situations without involving my emotions
4) Not cry when Miss Mellie dies in Gone with the Wind
5) Put myself before those I love
6) be a coherant morning person
7) be a willing participant in "Fear Factor" (shudder!!!)

Seven Things that attract me to my Spouse
1) His eyes
2) His compassion
3) His sense of humor
4) His rational thought
5) His intelligence
6) His ability to be child-like but grown-up when needed
7) His passion for what he loves

Seven things I say most often
1) I wubble you!
2) Sheridan Christyne!!!
3) Quickly...name 3 positives now
4) Settle down
5) Good gravy!!
6) Hey Sunshine
7) Let Patches go

Seven Books (or series) I love
1) Gone With the Wind
2) Whole Harry Potter Series
3) Stitch and Bitch
4) Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
5) The Tin Flute
6) The Droon Series (read with Sheridan)
7) Wuthering Heights

Seven Movies I watch over and over again
1) Gone With the Wind
2) Indiana Jones Series
3) Lord of the Rings (all 3)
4) Yours, Mine and Ours (the original)
5) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
6) Father of the Bride (Elizabeth Taylor version)
7) ShowBoat

No comments: