I think the hardest part to losing weight and changing my lifestyle is the goal setting.
I am always setting the goals but the follow through is a a different story.
Lately I have following the book "8 Minutes in the Morning" by Jorge Cruise.
At the end of week one he has you answer 4 questions.
1. What is your current weight? (also write down your original weight)
- 170 lbs
2. What have you done well this week?
- I have followed through with some type of exercise every day.
What makes you proud of you?
- Sticking to my goal of the week
3. What could you be doing better or improving?
- I could make better choices for snacking and meals
4. What is your game plan for week 2?
- I will exercise everyday....increasing my treadmill time to 40 mins and I will stop eating after 7 at night.
Maybe if I write the changes down....it will get easier