Monday, May 30, 2005

Iridology

So have any of you seen an oogie-boogie look in the eye doctor?
That is my view on iridology. It is freaky! Amazing! And very acurate!
I was introduced to my doctor by my aunt. She was tired of the band-aid views of Western medicine and was referred to Blair by a friend.
When you visit...you fill out your name and address and say nothing else.
It amazed her so much she said "you just have to try it!"
So I did....and that was 3 years ago.

Blair combines iridology(a diagnostic science in which the study of markings in specific areas of the iris are used to indicate dysfunction in corresponding organs of the body) and other beliefs from complimentary medicine practices to make a diagnosis. After this he gives you a list of herbs to take and foods to avoid.

As strange as it may seem to some....and you must have an open mind to alternative medicine for this to work....I believe in it completely.
Whenever I feel off...not quite right...it is time to reconnect with Blair. And that is just what I did last week.

Well.....
Blair says my kidney ducts are partially blocked...this is why I am retaining water, feeling tired and sluggish and just out of wack.
Suggestions....avoid...chocolate, peanut butter, almonds/butter, greasy foods, dairy, sweets, wheat, breads and pasta...sigh
Herbs of choice....dandelion supreme...for my kidney ducts and supreme minerals for my blood.
I go back in early July to see how things are progressing.

Once again this way of living isn't for everyone but I am happy with the results so far.
Not only am I gaining more energy....but this way of eating is really helping with my "getting healthy" kick.

So hopefully Blair has me on the right track.

No comments: