Sunday, May 22, 2005

A new start...a new day

Hi all :-)
I hold my head down in shame.
Once my cleanse was over I was so thrilled to see food again, I went insane....lol
But now it is back to reality and my goals.

Today is a new day and my quote for the day is

You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it!
By Charles Buxton, American writer

This so true. More than most are willing to admit.
For the past two weeks I have made it a priority to do some type of exercise (usually the treadmill). On the days that I skip, it is usually because I have let other things be a priority.
Plus I end up feeling gross for the neglect.

So I make myself a new promise....I am a priority!
My health, my body, my outlook on life...all are important.

I weighed in at 170 lbs.
42 inch chest, 36 3/4 inch waist and 40 inch hips
This is my starting point.....time to move forward.

My goal for this week is 7 days of intentional exercise and no snacking after 7 pm at night.
I will add to my changes each week or so. Would hate to scare myself into failure.

Time to begin.

No comments: