Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tea Swap 3

Its difficult to believe that another 3 months has flown by and I haven't been saying a word. Its like I have become a hermit. Stuck in my own whirlwind of activity which leaves little or no time for my blog.

A great way to come out of the silence is with a huge thank you to Emy for the fabulous package she sent to me for our Knitters tea swap 3. I was beyond thrilled to be paired with a lady from Singapore and I was not disappointed.




Firstly she sent me 6 balls of luscious yarn. 4 are tomato red (leaning towards an orange) cotton and 2 are a varigated pink/white bamboo blend. I have never used bamboo blends before and I am very much looking forward to the experience.



Secondly was the teas and sweets. Wow Emy you outdid yourself!
She sent mem - a box of green tea
- 2 packages of Milo nuggets by nestle ( they are a chocolate malted candy...reminds me a lot of my favorite easter treat!
- Eark Grey mix hard candies ( my daughter says YUM!)
- Another bag of hard candies ( my daughter says Double Yum!!)
- a package of Longan Meat
- a package of dried Sweet Prunes
- a package of seedless red dates
- a package of Qi Zi Wolfberries
and lastly a letter with instructions on how to make my own brews of tea with these ingredients.

I am so looking forward to try new teas and enjoying the treats.

Once again thank you so much Emy for making this swap so much fun.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Nice package!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got your package finally... I guess you won't be needing my Angel wings after all... LOL