Monday, May 07, 2007

Gratitude Monday

Back from being MIA.
Well I can't believe I disappeared for another month.
Where does the time go.

Weekly affirmation:
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

I am grateful for.....
1. sunny days
2. an understanding supportive husband
3. reconnecting with friends
4. family time
5. reading with my daughter
6. getting comfortable in my own skin
7. realizing me time is important
8. reading quality literature
9. creativeness in the kitchen
10. nature beginning to bloom

3 comments:

emy said...

I am in the same boat as you, my time is zooming by so fast that I don't quite know what's hit me!

Your Tea Swap partner

Unknown said...

Remember to keep on that #7 - you time is very important! Just think of it this way - if you are recharged and refreshed, then you are healthy AND you have so much more to give. It's a win-win situation!

Miss you!

Nikki (a fluttering FLYBABY who used to CHATTER, lol)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been designed to be your Angel in the KTS3. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinkning of you and preparing some goodies for you...

Keep an eye on your mail box! ;-))

PS: How is your journey to a happier and healthier you going?