Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday check in

Good Morning everyone :-)

Its Thanksgiving here in Canada and I am thankful for so many things.
But the main thing is that I have finally started to take my health seriously.
This exercising and changing of lifestyle will in the long run improve my life in so many different ways.

Hitch your wagon to a star!
-Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet


Weekly Update
1. What is your current weight?
159 (160)(166)(166)(165)(166)

2. What have you done well this week? What makes you proud of you?
I have exercised 7 days this week...even when my mood has not been really focused on the task. Once I start, I always start enjoying the movement.
I have also been watching my snacking intake. Its amazing how I really don't miss the snacks. If I do indulge I have a taste over a bowlful.

3. What could you be doing better or improving?
I need to look into increasing my weight level. Right now I am using 2lb weights and it is getting a bit too easy. Time for 5lbers.
Also, I really need to look more at getting my water intake up.

4. What is your game plan for next week?
Increase intake of water, eat breakfast everyday and increase weights.


Now take the time and think about what you are thankful for!!!

No comments: