So after a month of struggling to get the scale to move, I finally reached success!
I never thought this day would come, or that it would mean so much...lol
Exercise and good eating obviously do lead to good things - in time.
When you alwasy do your best, you take action.
Doing your best is taking action because you love it, not because you're expecting a reward.
- Don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements
1. What is your current weight?
2. What have you done well this week? What makes you proud of you?
I am so proud of my eating...even though there has been major stress this week, food has not been my first course of action. That is a huge step to success!
3. What could you be doing better or improving?
My intact of food and water is something that still needs lots of managing.
4. What is your game plan for the next week?
8 glasses of water and breakfast daily
This week I also took measurements. Hopefully when the scale doesn't move these figures might show me some change.
Chest - 0ver- 41"
under- 33 1/2"
waist - 35"
hip - 37"
calf - 15"
bicep - 13"
thigh - 22 3/4"