Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas is coming!!!





The clock is ticking and the season is almost upon us...so to get in the mood...a Christmas meme for you.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?Love both but neither likes me....give me gingerbread tea anyday though or tea with bailey's

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Santa fills the stockings and put one unwrapped gift under the tree Christmas eve.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White lights all the way

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I love to hang a kissing ball. Last house didn't have a good entrance.
This one does :-)

5. When do you put up your decorations?
They start sneaking into places as soon as December 1st is here.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Stuffing all the way...LOL
I am a bread fanatic.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Going carolling in my small town on hay covered wagon and then meeting up at the school gymn for a potluck

8. Favorite movie?
Any Christmas carole movie...especially The Muppet Christmas Carole

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
One gift Christmas eve...usually pjs and a video

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas tree?
I have a very eclectic tree. Combination of decorations that I have collected over the years and things my grandmother had on her tree. Nothing matches.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love the snow but hate the cold.
However just doesn't feel like christmas if there isn't a bit on the ground.

12. Can you ice skate?
I spend more time on my butt on the ice but I can limp around the rink if I need to.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My favorite gift growing up was a table and chair set my uncles got me when I was 5 or 6.
My favorite gift from my hubby is a green suede coat and silver locket.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Family time

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
White chocolate raspberry cookies

16 What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Lots....mainly the activites with my daughter

17. What tops your tree?
an angel

18. What is your favorite holiday book?
The gift of the Magi

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Too many to list

20. Candy canes?
Yum! I like the regular, white and red ones. The Spearmint ones are great too!

Tag!! You're it!

No comments: