Friday, June 02, 2006

Peeping Friday

Can you believe another week has flown by?
And it is time again to peak into my humdrum life...LOL

Firstly this week began with the celebration of a milestone. Yup! That is so true. A milestone :-) My cousin's little boy turned 2....so difficult to believe. he is now a walking, talking little person and no longer the baby that we so affectionately called him. And to make his daddy proud, he is so much a little boy. Things with wheels are awesome! Outside is grand!

Happy Birthday Cole




Next glimpse is something dear to my heart.
Something that just melts my heart is to see an adult who is able to be responsible and grown up but comfortable enough with themselves to let that "inner child" shine. Such a person is my hubby. He has a high stress job which means he is in adult mode much of the day...however he knows how to enjoy life :-)
The other day he came home from a long day and went to say hi to our daughter who was in the backyard playing with some friends. Moments later I was hearing squeals of delight. I went to investigate and this is what I found.....





Now how can such a sight not melt a girl's heart...LOL
They all had a blast! And Sheridan had to grab these pictures to remember the day :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...hope he had a very fun birthday!!! G :)

Anonymous said...

PS Jamie, I just tagged you!