Monday, June 19, 2006

Gratitude Monday

This week's affirmation
It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts.
-Anonymous

I am grateful for.....
1. the small things that re-remind me why I feel in love with that special someone over and over again
2. empathy and an understanding ear for friends when they require it
3. the ray of sun that appears after a hard rain
4. a couch, 3 blankets, 3 people snuggled in and the peace of the moment
5. boxes
6. the time with my 2 boys even though it was a blink of an eye in this world
7. visiting with family from far way
8. the ability to understand other's points of view even when I don't agree
9. creative urges
10. time moving along quickly until the day we move to our new home :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great list for Monday, thanks for sharing. G :)