Monday, August 29, 2005

It's like Christmas

Today I found in my lonely mailbox a parcel from my sweet SP.
She just made my day.

First each small gift was specially wrapped.


Then after I opened each of the special treasures this is what I found


My newfound gifts are a lavender candle, jasmine scented oil and a lightbulb ring, a mini scrapbook, a notepad that says "just for today....be happy", a x-stitch pattern for angel bookmarks and my prize possession "Stitch 'N Bitch" book.

Thank you so much for you generosity and kindness.
Now can you reveal yourself?

3 comments:

cindy said...

Hi Jamie.....so happy you received your SP package!!! My name is Cindy. Please visit my blog at http://cindyknits.blogspot.com. I'm hope you enjoy your gifts!

luvs2knit said...

What a nice SP you have.

Emily said...

Jamie what great secret pal gifties!