Monday, August 29, 2005

Creative time

Recently I was able to acquire a dresser and nightstand, gently used, from the local freecycle. My intent was to do something with it for my daughter's room.
Well regretfully the objects just sat in my garage gathering dust and my daughter became increasingly annoyed!

So then a creative urge came over me and in the span of 4 days, I created a masterpiece.






Naturally I was pleased with the experience. I had fun! I got to be creative! And finally the items were finished! My daughter was thrilled!!!!

Then the neighbor came over....she just had to see she said.
Once she left, she had gooshed over the items, hired me to paint her daughter's set and has encouraged me to branch out and do this for some extra cash.

Can you believe that?
Getting paid to play????
What a thought!!!!

No comments: