Thursday, June 16, 2005

INSPIRATION!

I just love inspiration thoughts....sayings that incite change for the better....anything that makes me strive to be all that I can be and more.

I have hordes of books, files and cds that appeal to this side of my nature.
This is probably one of the reasons I bought the book "8 Minutes in the Morning" by Jorge Cruise. Not only does it instruct me on exercises for each morning and foods that are beneficial to my quest of health...it also starts each day with a motivational thought, or phrase.

This quote really hit home with everything in my life the last couple of months.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
By Michael Jordan, US basketball player

Makes you think....hhhhmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: