Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Heart Day

Today is the international day of love. And being the hopeful romantic that I am, I am all for this holiday. Yes there is much consumerism associated with it...but in my mind...Rhett and Scarlett will find there way back to each other, Cathy and Heathcliff finally find happiness and Illsa comes back to Rick. Yes a true hopeful romantic!!!

I love happy endings, sentiments of love and snuggling with my hearts desire.

However my hearts desire isn't the most up on this sappy sentiment....knowing this doesn't dampen my spirit. I figure I am gooshy enough for both of us....LOL

So imagine my surprize when I opened the door this afternoon to find this waiting there for me.......



Isn't love grand?
Thanks sweetie.
I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

AWWWWW! That is sooo sweet! My hubby is in Canada, and he called (I thought he forgot!LOL) and said "I just wanted to tell you how much I love you!" Then he was gone. Fly by love, but it works for me! I cried after he hung up LOL

luvs2knit said...

That's very sweet!!! I love roses but haven't gotten then in a year or so.